Environmental testing is the measurement of the performance of equipment under specified environmental conditions, such as extremely high and low temperatures, large, swift variations in temperature and very high or low humidity. Our laboratory is fully equipped to test your product under different environmental conditions and as the climatic chambers are software program enabled different profiles for temperature and humidity can be set as per the requirement of the customer/regulations. Some of the common standards for testing are:
- IEC 60068-2-1 Cold Test
- IEC 60068-2-2 Dry heat Test
- IEC 60068-2-14 Change of temperature Test
- IEC 60068-2-78 Damp heat test (Steady state)
- IEC 60068-2-30 Damp heat, cyclic Test
- IEC 60068-2-38 Composite temperature/humidity cyclic test
To get the quote, please submit your detailed query by clicking here, so that our team can provide you our best proposal.